The start of Unique 6A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The start of Unique 6A

Discuss anything you want :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie Thingy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joeljonas

Movie Thingy Empty
PostSubject: Movie Thingy   Movie Thingy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:56 am

Hey guys, the movie thingy mphua said maybe watch some comedy. PSLE is over, why scare urself watching horror movies??? Maybe we could also go for action, Center of World blahblah. Pls suggest wat movies u wan watch. Majority wins!
Back to top Go down
anthonymkye

Movie Thingy Empty
PostSubject: About the movie   Movie Thingy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:18 pm

talkin about movies i came by the movie Bolt we may not watch that show but Miley Cyrus is in the main cast. what a surprise! anyway i think we should watch old movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Ice Age 2 n Ratatouille these are just 2 start the brainstorming so if u hv ani good shows in mind pls leave the name of the show at my tagboard.thnx

~Anthony
Back to top Go down
jiahui

jiahui

Movie Thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Thingy   Movie Thingy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:43 pm

maybe can watch sing to the dawn or high school musical 3: senor year
Back to top Go down
http://memorys-4-life.blogspot.com
yuxinn

Movie Thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Thingy   Movie Thingy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:40 pm

yeah agree with jiahui:D watch HSM 3 will be meaningful(though some of us watch already, but still...) Sing to the Dawn is not bad too, also very meaningful, plus is Made In Singapore one:D
Back to top Go down
http://sugarcaned.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Movie Thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Thingy   Movie Thingy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Thingy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The start of Unique 6A :: General Discussion :: Movie Time-
Jump to: